Digital Marketing SEO,SMM,PPC
Today, Online marketing or Internet marketing is an ever evolving field with broader mix of components a business can use as a means to –
a. Communicate Company’s message
b. Conduct research
c. Sell goods, services or advertise
The cut-through noise that your business can make online impacts your business growth by bringing in targeted clients to your business without much efforts. And convergence of social media, and mobile interactivity has given rise to an even newer marketing trend.
d’Katia helps your company augment internet marketing through –
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay per Click (PPC)
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Email & Sms Marketing
Our Internet Marketing Services :
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is not a process of getting your site to the number one position but to get your website visible for the right keywords, at the right spot consistently.
At d’Katia we understand that there are no secrets or tricks to getting your site on the first few pages of a search result, it takes thorough understanding of how search engine spiders work and develop pages that are meaningful, primarily to users who would be visiting your pages and second to the search engines who try to locate them on the internet.
The objective is to make all the pages relevant so that search engines have no issues in promoting your pages for the keywords that we target.
- Optimizing your website and pages in it for Search Engine Listing
- Sponsored lists are paid (more details here PPC)
- Organic lists are unpaid (shown in the middle of the search engine results)
SEO Process at d’Katia
SEO experts at d’Katia design targeted Internet marketing strategy for your business considering how search engines work and what people search for.
We take care of editing content and HTML and associated coding to both increase relevancy to specific keywords and to remove barriers of search engine indexing. Our SEO activity ensures increased number of backlinks, or inbound links.
- Keyword research & Analysis
- SEO analysis & Proposal
- Onpage Optimization
- Content Optimization
- W3 Validator
- Image Optimization
- Sitemap Creation
- Link building Campaigns
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Social Media Optimization
- Pay-per-Click Campaigns
- Google Analytics Setup
Keyword research and analysis
Keyword optimization involves – selection of vital/targeted keywords and placement strategy.
Years of SEO and business experience at d’Katia has cherished expertise in successfully identifying industry related important keywords. We infact even educate our clients to place those keywords for maximum effectiveness.
How should you select keywords?
- Use multiple – word phrases
In spite of using additional generic words use synonyms or “long tail” keywords. Analysis has shown that multiword phrases are capable of bringing additional traffic to your website instead of highly competitive main keyword phrases.
- Analyze specific keywords – for every page
Stuffing surplus targeted keywords within the Meta tags and using identical Meta tags in each page of the location may be a complete waste. Your keyword analysis has to be page specific and solely that specialize in a pair of to five keywords per page.
- Country specific keyword analysis and use
Keyword search terms are country specific. For various countries there are different keyword terms you should use to attract country specific search engines.
SEO Analysis and Proposal
- Site Analysis
Before we strategize any plan we conduct an overall analysis of the website. This helps us assess how we should best optimize the site for the search engines. Based on this analysis the proposal is adjusted to include the necessary work to be done. This may include: design, layout, navigation, colors, background, fonts, images, broken links, meta tags, web copy, html-validation, browser and resolution compatibility, loading times, search engine rankings, site statistics and creating error pages.
- Competitive Analysis
This exercise is done for better search engine ranking performance. We study the sites of all your competitors who have high search engine rankings and find out the keywords for which they are ranked. Analyze your current meta tags and recreate them based on the keywords that we have researched.
- Site Quality Check
Websites need a strong theme with content to better attract Search Engines. We help you align your website with easy navigation and design that is attractive to your visitors. We arrive at the suggestions after website quality check, one of the most important elements to remember. Content is the king and having greater content is helpful than having lots of content. The design of the website should make makes things easy rather than making it hard or confusing.
On Page Optimization
On page optimization is one of the very first steps of SEO. Webmasters in d’Katia help you do proper on-page optimization for your website so that the site ranks well in search engine and also increases the overall readability of your website for your visitors.
Content development is the process of researching, writing, gathering, organizing and editing information for publication on websites. Website content may consist of prose, graphics, pictures, movies or other digital assets that could be distributed by a hypertext transfer protocol server and viewed by a web browser.
Optimizing the content can be done by giving more importance to these;
- Heading Tags
- Special Text (bold, colored, etc.)
- Inline Text Links
- Keyword Density
Most Web documents are written using markup languages, such as HTML or XHTML. These languages are defined by technical specifications, which usually include a machine-readable formal grammar (and vocabulary). The act of checking a document against these constraints is called validation, and this is what the Markup Validator does.
Images on the websites are not read by search engines. It’s very easy for a human reader to interpret the image into its meaning. However for a Web crawler the whole interpreting process is completely different. Search Engine spiders can only read text but not images. So you need to use some special tags and optimize your images in order to give them some meaning.
Link Building Campaigns
Tracking links to your web pages – and those of your competitors – is a major part of SEO strategy. Link building is the process of creating inbound link to one’s own website. This can be done by reciprocal links, being listed in e-zines, newsletters, directories, search engines, etc. Link building is one of the best ways to make your site popular. If a page secures lots of links, that is to say lots of other pages link to it, there’s a great chance the page will be regarded as an authority.
The important Internet directories are DMOZ and Yahoo unlike Google which is a search engine. Directories organize links under various categories and sub-categories. We submit your website links into these directories. When the links are approved and included in the directory, the search engines consider it as a validation and hence they attach more value.
Submitting article is very popular amongst SEO experts. Article submission not only gives one-way links from relevant sites but also increases traffic. These articles should be unique in content and should be uploaded in most rated sites.
- Manual link request to sites
To make sure your website doesn’t get penalized from link building services we always do our link building manually by hand. This may be extremely tedious and time consuming but it’s the only ethical way to do it.
- Press release submission
An SEO press release or ‘search engine optimized’ press release is first and foremost way to deliver news of new events taking place within your company. SEO press releases can bring you first-page visibility for your keywords very quickly.
- Slide sharing
Slide sharing will help optimize the websites. There are slide sharing sites and we can prepare power point slides based on your sites and can upload it there.
Pay Per Click Advertisements
Links are classified into paid links (sponsored links) and unpaid links. The unpaid links will appear normally when we search for a keyword. But paid links are the sponsored links that are shown up when you perform a web search in Google, Yahoo and other search engines. The website owners should pay an amount to the search engines when someone click on that advertisements. (More details clink here PPC)
Google analytics is a web analytic solution offered by google. This tool helps website owners and webmasters to measure the site traffic and market effectiveness of the site. Google analytics is effective to easily analyze the performance of the website.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention to the website through social media sites. The social media sites employ various social actions to empower users and businesses. Users form the major crowd and are allowed to share opinions/reactions/user-experiences about businesses. These shares decide the fate of the businesses.
On the other hand businesses strategize social media marketing programs which usually centre on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it in their social networks.
At d’Katia we help you design, execute, maintain and utilize Social Media Campaigns for business generation and reputation management. We offer complete social media and integrated marketing solution designed to improve net revenue results as well as customer loyalty and engagement.
- General Analysis and Social Marketing Integration Consulting
- Social Media Strategy Development and Execution
General Strategy and Social Marketing Integration Consulting
Proper integration of all aspects of marketing and messaging with clear objectives, target audience and flow are essential for optimal performance and ROI within social media marketing. At d’Katia we generate unified and consistent messaging opportunities with significant upgrades in digital marketing norms, resulting in opportunity to connect and engage customers.
- – to bring all aspects of social media and traditional marketing efforts into alignment with unified goals and purpose.
Social Media Strategy Development and Execution
The proper and effective use of Social Media is to build community, conversation and relationships with your audience. There are significant opportunities for every business online to achieve gains within this medium. d’Katia helps you optimize existing marketing and branding efforts to leverage the social components to attract additional prospects, customers and revenue.
We work in tandem with client through consulting and execution and proper implementation of Social Media channels that will further build the brand, loyal customer base and community.
Some of the activities that will be included in the program are:
- General Social Media Strategy and Social Integrated Marketing consulting.
- Formal Analysis of current marketing deployment, Social strategy development and integration.
- Social Media Account creation, management and daily responsibility, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Fanpage custom landing page design and implementation strategies. Design per say can be done at additional cost as and when required.
- Twitter page custom background design and implementation. Design per say can be done at additional cost as and when required.
- Development and execution of a social content strategy
- Management of Fanpage posting – We will be posting 2-5 times per day
- Management of Twitter posting – We will be posting 12-20+ times per day
- Cross channel flow consulting from all media sites including website, fanpage, twitter, etc.
- General text, photo, video and other posts to Social Media umbrella sites.
- General compilation and coordination of client news, events, community involvement postings within Social Media umbrella sites.
- Social Media cross pollination and marketing integration plan and execution, ensuring all client channels are integrated and draw on one another toward social media.
- Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.
Social Networks covered – Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, Youtube, Digg, Tumblr, Delicious, Pinterest etc.
Pay per Click (PPC)
Pay-per-Click (PPC) is a model to advertise businesses on Internet. The model is effective in bringing direct and targeted traffic to the website. The advertisers (businesses) pay the publisher (Search Engine/Website Owner) when the ad is clicked. In simple words PPC as name suggests is an advertising model where the amount is paid for the click on the advertisement.
PPC Services offered by d’Katia
- Account setup in major search engines.
- Analyze client service, product, and target market behavior.
- Identify targeted keywords and phrases.
- Construct appealing keyword descriptions and title tags.
- Bid Management on keywords.
- Provide detailed monthly reports.
- Manage campaign on monthly basis.
- Provide ROI calculation.
- Advertisers typically bid on keywords/phrases relevant to the industry they are in.
- The publishers commonly charge a fixed price per click using the bidding system.
- Display ads/Banners are shown on websites/search engines related to the industry specific/keyword specific searches.
Benefits of PPC
- PPC uses affiliate model hence drives high-volume of traffic
- Provides high chances of lead generation or purchase opportunities
- Safe to advertisers as no cost is charged if clicks on the ad are not generated
- Positioning of ads are above or beneath or to the side of organic results hence increased chance of visibility